Bounce House Registration

Operating a Bounce House in RI State Parks
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Bounce Houses are not currently permitted in state parks.
When bounce houses are once again permitted, companies wishing to rent bounce houses to customers holding events at any of Rhode Island's State Parks must first be pre-approved by the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management's Division of Parks and Recreation. 
Here's what you need to do:
2. Complete the Bounce House Company Profile (click "Enroll). In the profile, you will be asked to upload a certificate of insurance. Please have this ready to upload before you begin. It must list "The Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, Division of Parks and Recreation, 235 Promenade St., Providence, RI 02908" as additionally insured, in a primary and non-contributory basis and subrogation waived for additionally insured. Minimum limits of one million dollars ($1,000,000) for any one (1) person in one (1) occurrence and two million dollars ($2,000,000) in aggregate for all persons in any one (1) occurrence. Also, one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) is required for property damage unless specified. Here is a sample bounce house COI.