Bounce House Registration

Online Bounce House Registration Begins

Bounce House Companies must be pre-approved to operate in RI State Parks

If your company wishes to rent bounce houses to customers holding events at any of Rhode Island's State Parks, you must first be pre-approved by the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management's Division of Parks and Recreation. This process will be completed online.
Here's what you need to do:
2. In the profile, you will be asked to upload a certificate of insurance.  It must list "The Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, Division of Parks and Recreation, 235 Promenade St., Providence, RI 02908" as additionally insured, in a primary and non-contributory basis and subrogation waived for additionally insured. Minimum limits of one million dollars ($1,000,000) for any one (1) person in one (1) occurrence and two million dollars ($2,000,000) in aggregate for all persons in any one (1) occurrence. Also, one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) is required for property damage unless specified. Sample COI.